PakistanDatabase.com

How to trace phone numbers by using OSINT bypassing backround checks, etc

Hellcoins
♆31
Hello all,

I was unsure what category to put this in. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to track a scammer or attain more information once you have their phone number or IP address? Specifically, to track down a scammer. Any OSINT tips or tricks, sites or tools would be appreciated, which could be utilized to run background checks, location, and reverse phone number / reverse image searchers. I am, seeking advanced options... please do feel free to share your thoughts, and thanks, cheers. o7

blink

CyberGod

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Website
hellofhackers.com
Hellcoins
♆26,241
Profile Music
Hmm, good question. This can be a long discussion, and when it comes to OSINT (Open Source Intelligence) tricks and resources, the process never really ends until we get the required information. The end of the process is often unknown.

First of all, you need to check if the IP address is original or VPN-based. You can do this by using any IP information site.

If it’s a real IP and not a VPN IP, congratulations! You can at least find out where your scammer is blogging from. If it’s a Wi-Fi network, the information is usually accurate down to the city level because, in 90% of cases, the Wi-Fi IP is assigned to a provider in the city center, which will then assign it to a client in the same city. If it’s a cellular network IP, you will at least know which country your scammer is from.

Next, if you have a phone number, you can first check it on Have I Been Pwned. If it’s in a breach, congratulations! You will know which breach database your number belongs to. You can then obtain that breach database from the dark web, Telegram, or request it on this forum. If you don't find the number there, there are people from specific countries who have deep contacts in telecommunications. They are former employees of these companies and have contacts with current employees. For example, in Pakistan, I know someone from @PakistanDatabaseAgency