Snapchat Pro Mod

i am requesting help

Legion

Satan
Hellcoins
♆2,660
i am a cracker / Course /Ebook sharing but cracking is dead sadly and i dont see it ever coming back i am not a hacker but i have tired my best to post content in other sections just to help out but it only goes so far i dont have the knowledge of this stuff and i dont have the time to focus on learning new things due to IRL issues and due to those issues it will make me a little less active for some time until i can figure things out, i am very proud to be apart of the forum CyberGod is awesome admin so im looking for users to help him keep the dream alive i have done everything in my power to keep it going for most of my time here.

we all know money is tight and users cant always afford a upgrade which i do understand for that reason i will personally upgrade who help support hellofhackers by posting content [ the only section that doesn't count is posting threads in Combo Section] your threads will be checked before a upgrade is issued to make sure you are not just dumping dead things off expecting to get the upgrade through it.

CyberGod

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hellcoins
♆25,188
Profile Music
Telegram
great idea is appreciate this. anybody with good contribution will receive the upgrade from my side

CyberGod

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hellcoins
♆25,188
Profile Music
Telegram
also thanks a lot to keep this forum managing you are really good at managing the things more good even then me. i am very happy to have a friend like you

Legion

Satan
Hellcoins
♆2,660
Thanks Man <3 im proud to still be on the team

im still gonna be around i wont ever leave here for good its my home, there will just be some time where im not active for a few days Posting Content wise i will still be around on my forum for the mod duties since the layout on the mobile makes takes easy

CyberGod

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hellcoins
♆25,188
Profile Music
Telegram
thats great thanks to handling the mod duties btw for the posting dont worry i will handle everything

H4K3R

Hellcoins
♆150
ITS HARDER TO SEE THAT SOMETIMES PEOPLE DO FORGET OTHERS SO EASILY THOUGH NEVER EXPECTED BUT THANKS TO THE PERSON WHO DID THIS TO ME , THANKS A LOT! MAYBE OR MAY NOT BE I WOULD BE LIKELY NO MORE BE AROUND.