0xploit.com

Mega Account Warnings | Every User Should Read This

jester

Devil
Hellcoins
♆76
Please don’t imported more than 50TB in your premium/Business account.
2 users have imported the the 300TB data in their account and their account is suspended by mega.

First of all … the important data in the 300TB folder is about 33TB and other stuff is movies and series … Don’t be greedy while importing.

I don’t understand why you need the other 270TB movies data …. is that necessary ?

You should focus on what you want to study. Those who imported all courses are never going to study anything. Many of them just want to sell the data.

I have seen more than 5 users who are selling this data on telegram. This feels very bad and also its very sad for the contributor who tries to share the data so that all the students/users get enough resources to boost their learning … But in the end all the hardwork by the contributors is useless.

What is the correct use of pro account ?

By using Pro account .. it can help you to build a online platform where you can watch live videos of the content or to store the content to help yourself and other members (if you want). For example i want to study a C++ course … then i can watch live lectures or download it and its the best thing. Most of the time if i want to study something i always watch the lectures on the mega because it doesn’t take any space in your PC and also gives a good interface. 4

No body is going to study the whole course in one or two day. If a user really wants to do something he/she can do it without mega pro account also. I have done in my past … Lets say the course in 30GB and i can only store 20GB in mega. I will create 2 account and import it. It will be always there. …. Now some of you will say that mega only provides 5GB transfer limit/quota (download, upload and watch limit) … you have already stored the data in 2 accounts and you are not going to read it in 1 day then why it is necessary to download it all. 5GB is more than enough to watch lectures online. You can 25% course with this 5GB limit.

You should always store only those courses which you want to learn. About 2-3 years ago i do the same stuff … like storing all the data and study for 2-3 days and then just left untouched. Its not only my story … many of you are doing the same.

So i just want to say Don’t report the links, Import only useful data, help other members and don’t be greedy.

These 300TB link and 13 tb links are not temporary … someone will revive them and post them again and again if not on this forum then another.
And also Don’t think that you can keep them always … You can’t.

Using the mega import bypass script – Yes you can store it for few days, but after some time you mega will delete all the data and suspend your account. My all accounts are suspended i am totally unable to login in these accounts now.