PakistanDatabase.com

Other Tools POS development software Ingenico Telium2

This Prefix Contains Tools That Doesn't Suit Any Other Prefix

Rexo1337

Hellcoins
♆442
Back in 2014, a distribution of software for development for these terminals was created on the rutracker. At present, it is almost not distributed by anyone, but I was lucky to download it, so I decided to re-upload it here, especially since it was written in the comments that the author himself supports downloading to other resources.
I myself have been looking for these files for a long time, so I think it's worth spreading.
You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.
Here are the distribution materials, as well as several applications for terminals that I found.

Original description:
QUOTE:
Development tools for payment terminals Ingenico
Release year/date: several years
Version: 7.18.03 Build 20130215
Developer: Ingenico Developer
site: www.ingenico.com/ru/index.html
Interface language: English
Tabletka: Not required
System requirements: As for Eclipse (IngeDev is built on it)
Description: Development environment Ingedev 7
Telium SDK different versions: from 6.5.3 to 9.10.2
Tool for loading software into terminals: Local Loading Tool
Software signing tools: SAT, SST
Drivers for terminals
Collection of documentation according to Telium OS, EMV, BER-TLV, required ISO standards and GOSTs
SAT and SST login details: admin - admin (username - password)

The kit consists of all the necessary software - IngeDev (development environment), Telium SDK (OS for terminals, libraries, auxiliary components), IngePackager (linker of compiled files into an image for downloading to the terminal), SAT (Software Authentication Tool) and SST (Software Signature Tool), LLT (Local Loading Tool), as well as related documentation and drivers.

From myself:
Of course, for development it is necessary to have an Ingenico terminal based on Telium (for example, ICT220 or IPP320).
The SDK includes Telium Manager software and operating systems (Mockup and Production) for a whole range of terminals.
You can't just take and load your application into the terminal. It must be signed with SST (Telium1) or SAT (Telium2). In both cases, you will need a certificate and a card with a private key container. All this is obtained from representatives of Ingenico and this is what the software is signed with. You can do without it, but then the Mockup version of the OS must be loaded into the terminal. In the case of SAT, you will also need a terminal with special software that allows you to read the developer's card and communicate with the Ingenico servers.