PakistanDatabase.com

Query about currently available rats and botnet in the market

abdulaziz788

Satan
Hellcoins
♆159
i hope you will save my time by giving your knowledge about rats and botnet that is currently running in the market. Please share your knowledege and experience about which rat and botnet is available which is working and no need to make like it FUD manually or have to work alot by making it FUD

MalwareGod

Staff member
Hellcoins
♆675
A good topic, in the current market. No new, quality RAT or botnet has appeared for a while. Every single RAT is just a copy of CraxsRat. CraxsRat itself is a mess, with many bugs across its variants.

As for botnets, we have only two good options: Hook Botnet and Octo Botnet.

Some other options have appeared, but they seem to be just copies of these two botnets' source codes.

abdulaziz788

Satan
Hellcoins
♆159
Bro do we have octobotnet in Hellofhacker inventory. If i try Hookbotnet will it work on 1 Android 2 IOS 3 WIndow. Or you can recommend specific for each task.

CyberGod

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hellcoins
♆25,163
Profile Music
Telegram
octo botnet was not uploaded but yeah we will upload it soon...

hookbotnet is for android

for ios saying anything is hard.

for windows we will upload soon

abdulaziz788

Satan
Hellcoins
♆159
Thank you bro it will really helpfull for me i am searching the tools as you are aware in the markets their are scammers and providing garbage tools. I need to achive some targets due to unavallabillity of proper working tools i cm unable to achive my tasks.