0xploit.com

Python/Perl/Bash SOME BASH COMMANDS AND THEIR WORKINGS [Specialy In Malware Development]

Hellcoins
♆147
HERE ARE THE SOME COMMANDS OR YOU CAN SAY PROMPTS YOU CAN THEM TO BYPASSING ANYTHING OR MANY OTHER APPLICATIONS WHICH CAN BE USABLE IN MALWARES,REVERSING,BYPASSING ANTIVIRUSES HAPPY LEARNING
You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.
The script then proceeds to perform various actions, including downloading a file (`NSudo.exe`), modifying registry settings, stopping and deleting the Windows Defender service, configuring Windows Firewall settings, and modifying various Windows Defender settings. Finally, it changes the current directory to a specific user's Startup folder.

Please note that this script appears to make significant changes to the security and system settings of the Windows system, which could have unintended consequences and may not be advisable. Always exercise caution when running or modifying batch scripts, and ensure that you have a backup and a clear understanding of the actions being performed.

Hellcoins
♆147
Yeah you're right
There are many possibilities you can see it's the script so i can post it in the section which is related to the sysgod moderator(I don't know the name I'll search)
Reverse engineering section
Malware etc
One post can be possibly posted in different sections
But i think I don't have to think about it i just have to post threads
Because I'm quite sure you've 4,5 people or more to manage these types of things
In last
Thanks for Reminding